Reliable deposits in the largest bank in Kazakhstan
On 8 April 2020, the international rating agency Fitch affirmed Halyk Bank's long-term issuer default rating at “BB +” with a negative outlook. The Bank’s Viability Rating was also affirmed at “bb +”, which continues to be the highest in the banking sector of Kazakhstan.
All Halyk Bank deposits are insured by the Kazakhstan Deposit Guarantee Fund.
Open a deposit and manage your funds in the Homebank application, without visiting bank outlets
- Online opening
- 24/7 online replenishment
- No fees for online withdrawal
- 24/7 cash withdrawal from deposit
- Add funds at Cash-In ATMs and terminals of Halyk Bank
- Deposit replenishment from card or account
Rates & Conditions
Other terms and conditions of all Halyk Bank deposits:
- monthly interest payout with or without capitalization at the option of the Depositor;
- each* deposit is automatically extended for the same term 3 times, after which the deposit is transferred to the Depositor’s account;
- all deposits are insured by the Kazakhstan Deposit Insurance Fund.
*Maximum Deposit Agreements concluded on and after 13 August 2020, cannot be extended automatically. Customers must notify the Bank outlet to terminate the Agreement with a 30-day notice.
How to open a deposit
Refill your account or card in any convenient way: ATMs, payment terminal, transfer
Login to the portal Homebank.kz
In the "Deposits" section click "Open Deposit"
Contact any branch of the bank (you can book a visit to Homebank.kz)
Refill your account or card in a convenient way or through the cashier office