Fast money transfers to Russia and other countries
The popular Gold Crown money transfer service is available at most Halyk Bank branches: select the branch closer to you.
The service allows individuals to send money without opening an account quickly, safely and conveniently
- 0% fee for transferring and receiving funds in KZT
- more than 50,000 service points in bank branches and retail chains
- transfer takes a few minutes
- no need to specify the address of the recipient
- round-the-clock tracing of the transfer status on the website and in the Golden Crown application
- transfers in tenge, rubles, US dollars, euros
|Whom to send
|Where to send
||35 countries of the world, 50,000 destinations
|Currency||KZT, USD, EUR, RUB
|Max.amount of transfer
||10 000 USD (or equivalent in foreign currency)|
|Time of dispatch
||a few minutes
Be careful, to keep funds from fraudsters, follow a few simple safety measures:
1. When making transfers, do not disclose the data on the transfer to third parties (both partial and complete data, including the transfer number).
2. Be careful during the execution of the transfer, make sure that no one can eavesdrop / spy on the transfer information, as fraudsters can forge documents to receive a transfer using this information. Keep the transfer data out of the reach of third parties.
3. Avoid sending transfers to strangers. Remember that in this case you may be a victim of fraud. Send money to those you know and trust.
4. If you receive from a stranger a request to provide a copy of the application for sending a transfer or other information about the operation – immediately stop communicating with this person, as this is probably an attempt at fraud. Under no circumstances can money transfers be used as evidence of solvency.
5. Do not send money transfers long before receiving them, for example, when planning a trip abroad. Money transfer services allow you to receive a transfer within 10-15 minutes.
6. Do not respond to calls / e-mails / SMS received by you on behalf of the Bank about the need to send / receive a transfer. The Bank does not call customers and does not send messages / SMS about sending / receiving a transfer.
7. Do not respond to calls / e-mails / SMS with the message that you won the lottery / won a prize, for which you need to send a certain amount of money for registration, payment of taxes, customs fees, etc.
Send and receive
Visit bank branch, do not forget your ID or passport
Provide recipient details: name, country and city of receipt of transfer
Provide your mobile number and recipient number
Visit bank branch, take your ID or passport
Tell control number of the transfer (you receive it on the mobile number from the sender)
Tell the currency in which you want to receive the transfer