Sulpak Installment Online
Buy goods on the installment plan online in Homebank App
Buy goods on the installment plan online, pay for services in Halyk Homebank every month and participate in 7 apartment giveaways in the Khan-Tengri Residential Complex. Learn more here
|Installment period (months)
3, 12, 24
|Loan term (months)
||6, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60
||up to 2,000,000 tenge
|Amount of credit
||up to 6,000,000 tenge
|Partial early repayment
at least 1 payments:
|Full early repayment
||- in the Halyk Homebank application without fees
(early repayment can be made in any month)
Buy goods by installments or buy on credit in 1 minute
How to purchase goods by installments with Halyk Bank in the online store?
- Go to sulpak.kz website and select an item
- Add the selected item to the basket or click on the “Credit” button and select Halyk Bank
- Fill in contact details and select a delivery method
- In the "Payment method" section, click on credit or by installments, select Halyk Bank and indicate the desired term
- Confirm the order and receive the order number in SMS
- Open Homebank*, in the Menu, select "Installment / Credit Goods"
- Select Sulpak and enter the order number received in SMS
- Check the selected items and the amount, specify the period and click "Next"
- Confirm your acceptance with the 4-digit SMS code:
- if you pick up your order by yourself, tell the SMS code at the cash desk of the store
- if you place the order with delivery – tell the SMS code to the courier upon receipt of the goods
Done! Your order is valid for three days.
How to purchase goods by installments with Halyk Bank in the retail store?
- Select an item from Sulpak and receive purchase order number from a consultant
- Open Homebank*, in the "Menu", select "Buy by Installment/On Credit"
- Select Sulpak and enter your purchase order number.
- Check the selected items and the amount, specify the period and click "Continue"
- Read the terms and conditions and put an electronic digital signature issued by the Bank
- Confirm your acceptance with the 4-digit code from SMS
Done! You receive the 6-digit SMS code and tell the code at the cash desk to receive the goods
* to apply for an installment plan or loan, you must go through an online registration at Homebank with video verification of your identity without visiting the branch
How to check my loan debt?
Information on debt and repayment schedule is available in the Homebank application
Outstanding amount: “Accounts”, - “Loans”
Repayment schedule: when you click on installment/loan, information is available with the corresponding statuses
How to recharge Homebank e-wallet to repay installments / loan?
- from the card to the Homebank e-wallet number in Homebank
- from the other bank cards to the Homebank e-wallet number
By recharge in ATM:
- select “top up the card”
- enter your Homebank e-wallet number and deposit a desirable amount
By recharge in the payment terminal:
- select functions - “Banking services” - “Top up account / card” - “Top up card”
- then enter the IIN and the number of the Homebank e-wallet
Find out the details of Homebank e-wallet in the Homebank application:
- select “Homebank Wallet” on the main page
- open "Settings" and select "Request"
How to recharge Halyk Bank account or card to repay installments / loan?
- from Halyk Bank account or card in Homebank at no charge
- from another bank card
- at Cash-In ATMs
- in payment terminals
- at branch cashier