Application for a loan deferral
Quarantine support measure
The state of emergency (state of emergency) due to the coronavirus pandemic and the quarantine that followed in a number of cities in Kazakhstan has had a very strong impact on business, especially on small and medium-sized businesses.
To support its entrepreneurial clients during these hard times, Halyk Bank has decided to help SME borrowers whose businesses have been affected by restrictive measures and is providing deferrals for SME existing loans.
- Who can apply?
SME borrowers whose financial condition has deteriorated due to the state of emergency and (or) quarantine
- What loans are involved?
All loans to SME clients whose financial condition has deteriorated due to the introduction of restrictive measures in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Application period: 16 June to 15 September 2020
- Payment suspension period: until 1 October 2020
- Deferral terms (method):
- The amounts of deferred payments will be distributed from as long as the grace period ends until the end of the loan term, or will be carried over to the last 3 months, which can be added to the current loan term.
- Also, if the Borrower meets the criteria and conditions of government programs, it is possible to refinance the loan under government programs. For more details of the government programs, please follow the link.
- Application documents:
- Statement reflecting the reasons for the deterioration in financial condition
- Documents confirming the deterioration of the financial condition (for certain types of industries, the provision of these documents is not required. For clarification, please contact your credit manager)
- Application review period: up to 10 (ten) business days from the date of submission
- Prepayment: no charge, at the request of the client
- Will there be any interest accrued during the grace period?
Yes, the interest will continue to be accrued on the principal balance at the rate of the Bank Loan Agreement.
- How to apply?
To obtain a deferral (both for principal and interest), fill out an application in the form of the Bank. If necessary, attach the documents confirming the deterioration of the financial condition.
- How to send application?
If you are connected to the Onlinebank Business system, you can transfer documents through Halyk Courier online service or in any convenient way to your credit manager.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Bank branch by following the link Contacts and details