Halyk Pos application
Accept card payments with Halyk Pos app. The App runs Android 8 and higher, compatible with NFC enabled smartphonesConnect
Smartphone instead of terminal
What is Halyk Pos?
Halyk Pos is an application designed for Android smartphones to help you accept payments by cards and smartphones (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Homebank Pay)
Halyk Pos works very simply, just download a free application from the Play Market on your Android smartphone with an NFC module.
You don't need to buy a POS terminal to receive payments through the app.
Who is Halyk Pos suitable for?
Any entrepreneur can accept payments by smartphone instead of terminal, but the solution will be especially convenient for merchants who need mobility.
- Trade and service
- Delivery of goods, work of couriers
- Sales representatives
- Offsite events
- Transport services, freight transportation
- Small and medium merchants
What payments does Halyk Pos accept?
Halyk Pos application gives an opportunity to accept payments by any contactless cards of any banks, as well as payments by smartphones Homebank Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
The application also allows you to manage received payments, make refunds, issue receipts.
Most of the global cards are already contactless, so you can accept payments from all customers.
Standard acquiring rates
|Payments by Visa, Mastercard, UPI cards issued by Halyk Bank
|Payments by Visa, Mastercard, UPI cards issued by other banks
How to connect Halyk Pos
Questions and answers
Upon downloading the application, check additionally:
- The NFC module availability in a smartphone, check on the manufacturer's website or in the smartphone settings
- NFC data transfer is enabled in the smartphone settings (Smartphone settings -> Connection and sharing -> Enable NFC)
- Activate the location on your smartphone to determine the location of the transaction, which will then be reflected on the receipt and in your reporting
- Android version not older than 8, check in the smartphone settings and update the Android version if necessary.
- Halyk Pos needs an internet connection to operate.
The items in the settings on Android smartphones can be called differently, the main thing is to enable NFC transmission in the smartphone settings and allow the use of NFC by the Halyk Pos application.
To connect to the service you need:
- constituting documents and account details of the organization
- identity document of the head of the organization
- to enter into merchant acquiring accession agreement
If you already have an account of a legal entity or sole proprietor opened with Halyk Bank, you do not need to open a new account.
In addition, you can also connect another bank account to receive payments through Halyk Pos.
If you are a sole proprietor and do not yet have an account, you can open an account completely online with Halyk Bank following the link - Open account online
After signing the Agreement, connection within 3 business days
No, there are no connection and maintenance fees. The fees for completed transactions are debited according to the tariffs
The received funds are credited to the account on the next business day
- When you start operating the Halyk Pos application for the first time, enter your e-mail or the trusted number that you specified in the request for connection
- Enter the activation code that will be sent to the specified contact
- Come up with a 4-digit login code
Done! App activated
Yes, to connect multiple users, contact the manager of Halyk Bank
The total amount and number of payments are not limited, but for security reasons, the maximum amount of one payment is 25,000 tenge. This limitation does not apply to payments by Apple Pay, Homebank Pay, Samsung Pay.